A Class Act

Our Jacksonville, Florida class taught by Susie Moore just ended last Friday. I read through the following testimonials with pride. I have such great, consistent, solid teachers helping me make Brooke Training an incredible place to learn how to be a successful freight broker. I never tire of reading that an enthusiastic student found the week of classes valuable. This class included a trucker and a newbie to the industry. They were both pleased.

12/5/11 testimonials Jacksonville, Florida

A course every trucker needs…valuable information. George Stewart

Best money spent…Susie Moore was the best…never a dull moment. Felicia Hayes

Learned a great deal. B.A. Swain

Being brand new to the business, I found this class to be extremely helpful. Not only n helping me understand the industry but also how to know what questions to ask. I look forward to a very profitable venture with this foundation. Ian Bratkovich

This was the best thing I did, to come to this broker class. Great to learn to be a freight broker. Thanks very much. Shawn Haynes

Very informative. Anyone can succeed with persistence. Great thanks to Susie Moore. You are the best. Thank you. Robert L. Coathers

Enjoyed the class. Anxious to get home and put to work my new found knowledge. Gina Marable

This week we are conducting class in Dallas, then next month we’ll be in New York, North Carolina, Indiana and in Dallas. We’d love to talk to you about joining us.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.pajamalearning.biz

No comments: