"Real Life Experience"

We had another great group of freight broker/agent students.  Our graduates agreed that our expert instructor, Susie Moore, did an outstanding job of delivering valuable and informative training. These graduates are now prepared and excited to start their new careers! Read through their entire testimonials:

"I really enjoyed the course!! The instructor was awesome! Real life experience, personality, and very knowledgeable. I found the course very informative. It provided me with all the tools to start my broker business. I would highly recommend this course to anyone that would like to join the freight broker business. P.S. The course is worth the money I have paid."
Wafaa Laroui

"I had an excellent experience! Susie Moore is an excellent instructor. Her knowledge and background (in this line of experience) makes the training incredibly informative and well worth my time and money! I am leaving this class informed, prepared and excited!" 
Prabhdeep K. Chahal

Are you interested in a career that’s fast-paced, fulfilling, and has great earnings potential? Join us at one of our upcoming live classes or take our course online anytime.  Have any questions about what it is really like to be a freight broker or freight broker agent?  Give me a call 214-206-1169

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach, president
www.brooketraining.com 

No comments: