Gifting Season



 

I am incredibly blessed with so many gifts.  I have been given so much grace in my life. I have an amazing wife, she has given me grace when I certainly didn't deserve it...but I guess that is what grace is: "unearned favor".  I have 3 stunning daughters, 3 fabulous granddaughters, a couple of super sons in-law and a miracle baby grand daughter on the way.  My life is full and for that I am thankful.

I absolutely love the business God has so graciously afforded me.  I get to work from my lakeside home with a gorgeous view of nature.  I have the opportunity to get to know so many gifted people from all walks of life that choose to come to our school.  In the process I spend most of my hours of every day hearing the life stories of these individuals.  And they have some fascinating stories.  Many veterans come through our school to learn a new trade.  I am intrigued by their resilience in learning a new way of life after the military.  I'm thrilled to hear of their success down the road. 

Take time this holiday season to thank those who love you well.  Thank those who challenge you.  And thank the Creator of all good gifts.  

At this time of year we celebrate the birth of My Messiah, Jesus Christ. 

No matter your beliefs, this is a glorious season with thrilling sights, sounds and foods.  Enjoy, be thankful and respectful of each other.  It may be a hard season for some, so be filled with compassion.  Every day is a gift, unwrap today and anticipate the gift of tomorrow.

Happy Holidays


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com

214-206-1169

No comments: