Good Vibe Class


 


                                                Excited Freight Broker Training Graduates 



Susie Moore instructed an energetic group of professionals this month.  They walk away with a certificate and a brain packed with knowledge and inspiration.  We wish you all grand success in this new venture into the world of transportation.  Read through their thoughts on the course:



With this course I plan on becoming an agent for a couple of years.  I have learned so much that I didn’t  know,  within this short period of time.  But  a Brokerage Firm is where I’m headed.  – Croshanda Covington

 

This course has been a great experience.  It has taught me the basics of starting my brokerage.   It gave me each step and also gave templates of all documents.  The instructor was awesome.  Marquita McLain

 

Susie was awesome! She was engaging, full of energy and was able to keep me going!  This class was definitely in depth and left me feeling ready to move toward my business goals.  Nyasia DeVerger

 

 

I love the class.  Good and professional presentation of the industry. Very knowledgeable, professional instructor.  Leonard Sufweman

 

Mrs. Susie Moore was a delight to be my instructor.  I loved her energy, vibe and attitude.  Mrs Susie mesmerized us with her vast knowledge and inspirational guides.  I fee like I learned a lot in these 5 days.  Definitely an inspiration.  –Emory Johnson

 

Our Freight Broker Beginner course is one week long.  The value lasts a life time.  Our instructors are dynamic, as you can tell in these reviews.  Join us for a live or online course.  The sky is the limit with freight broker training.


Moving forward,


Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com

214-206-1169


No comments: