I was just not gonna get this business

A letter from a student of Brooke Training:

Dear Jeff & Janis,

First off I would like to say Thank You for having us all come to your class and learn all this valuable information. Your kindness and patience meant so much to everyone. I think you two honestly care about every person going in there, and that's just grand!

At first I thought I was just not gonna get this business and what it was about, but the tools and information that it given to you helped tremendously. Jeff and Janis were such great instructors, very patient, and very open to questions. You can't help but to feel comfortable. Not only was they're class informative, insightful, truthful, and motivating but for me almost therapeutic. I see my relationship with others differently. It taught me how to build strong relationships, how to treat others, and really listen to what they want and need. I came out of that class with more than I bargained for. Thank you so very much Jeff and Janis for your help and generosity.

Sincerely,
Liana J. Torres

Salvador M. Najar


Air Impact Studio
2430 Fairfax St.
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
(214) 876-0062
www.airimpactstudio.com

My philosophy borrowed from Zig: You'll get everything you want in life if you help enough others get what they want

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: