Business Among Friends

Recently I spent some time talking with Joe, a freight broker friend who has hired brokers from our freight broker school graduates.  I asked him about his experience with Brooke Transportation Training Solutions.  Here's what he said:

I started hiring graduates from Brooke's school about 2 months ago and have been very pleased the level of training they have for such a short course.  I met Jeff about 7 years ago when he came in and did training with the sales staff of the brokerage firm I was working with back then.  I started my own freight brokerage about a year and a half ago. It has been going real well.  So, I needed more agents.  That is when I started going in and interviewing Jeff's graduates.  I offer all his graduates an opportunity to work with our brokerage.

In the last few months I have hired several agents from Brooke's graduates.  It has been a great match.  The graduates come in ready to go. I would recommend BTTS to any freight broker who needs agents.  The key to success with these new agents is on going mentoring after they finish their training.  I spend time encouraging our new agents.  I am sometimes the trainer and sometimes the psychiatrist.  We handle administrative needs of our agents so they can focus on making sales, finding new customers who need our help in transporting their loads.

I love working with Veterans.  I'm a veteran myself.  Lots of vets go through Brooke's training, So finding a great agent who is a vet is easy with Brooke.

The great thing about being a freight broker is you have the ability to earn what you want based on the amount of work you want to put in.  As a broker you have to be persistent.  There will be good and bad days but if you keep at it you will be a success.  Don't give up.


Thanks Joe.  If you are a broker looking for agents, or needing some training for your agents give me a call.  If you are wanting to learn to be a freight broker come to one of our courses soon.  You can meet Joe.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
214-206-1169

No comments: