Jacksonville Freight Broker Class was a Blast

 


                        Excited Graduates in Freight Broker Training
Jacksonville, Florida has a great new group of freight broker/ agents on the loose.  Susie Moore instructed this lively group.  Here's what they said about the class, Susie and their zeal for a new career as a freight broker:

 

The Brooke Transportation Training was wonderful.  I love it.  I learned something new.   She taught me something I never learned at school.  thank you very much.  Marc-Kendal Farlier

 

If you are new to the transportation industry, Brooke Training Solutions will provide the foundation needed to be a successful, persistent, and prepared freight broker/agent.  – Chana Mathieu

 

The Brooke class training was very good for me.  It was very informative and interesting.  I learned about myself, industry trucking and most of all broker business.  – Shella Pierre

 

 

I’m so happy for this week I spent to learn freight broker; freight agent with Susie who has a lot of knowledge.  I thank God for her and I’ll be like her.  –Princilorme Vilgue

 

It was a great experience with Brooke Transportation Training Solutions, LLC.  I’ve learned a lot more than what I expected from teach Susie.  “She’s the Best!!  -- Mat Mathieu

 

I testify I enjoyed the class with instructor Suzie Moore, who had the adequate knowledge to teach us.  I had the chance to ask questions.  It was a very interesting week of education.  –Erline Aloridor

 

Brooke Transportation Training is a huge source of information and development for the skills necessary to move freight in this country.   –Andre L. Huogins

 

Ms. Susan Moore delivered an amazing presentation all week.  The class was very informative.  I feel she gave us the tools and resources to be successful.  One of the best instructors I have met.  Thank you so much!!—Markeysha Anthony

 

Susie Moore showed me a lot of things about the broker aspect.  She is a very good teacher.  I would love to talk to her in the months to come.  –Mark Arthoy

 

 

In summary the class was wonderful, foundational, informative, amazing and fun.


Thanks Susie.  Congrats graduates.  Go out and do what you learned.


Moving forward,


Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com


 

 

 

 

 



No comments: