Who Do You Listen To?


One voice says, "you are a winner."  Another claims, "you aren't college material".  

Those were two voices in my past.  I had to choose to believe the voice that told me I could be successful... along time before I actually achieved success.  To this day I am amazed at the incredible life, family and business I enjoy every day.   My desire is to help others along in their pursuit of success.

I was interviewed by Faith Washington and spoke about the crucial encouragement I got from the amazing woman who told me I was a winner.  I am now honored to have the opportunity to pay it forward.  We have many disabled vets come through our freight broker training course.  Many of them have a similar story to mine.  

Watch my time with Faith:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q8fbinjjPc

I invite you to come to our Brooke Transportation Training.  We teach skills but more importantly we inspire all our students towards success.


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com

No comments: