Back to My Passion

I took a break from teaching our freight broker training course while our team of fabulous instructors took over. While away I’ve been doing some freight brokering, attending some excellent training courses to hone my skills and learn a few new. I got a refresher course in freight factoring so I could offer that as one of my services.

All that to say, I missed teaching, so I will be instructing in the upcoming Dallas courses a bit. I will teach you my proven process in freight brokering. This is a great time to be in this business. No matter the state of the economy, consumption never stops so products need to be moved. Freight brokers are essential in getting the job done. So if you are ready to jump into this fast paced exciting industry or if you are a trucker who’d like to get off the road give me a call. We still have our 2 for 1 special going …pay for one to come and bring a partner along.

Or call me for consulting. I can phone consult, brainstorm and come up with solutions for your freight brokerage. Or I can come to you, review your operations and consult with you on how to take your business to the next level. An outside opinion is always helpful. I can train your freight broker agents on site in the whole process or hone in on one particular area of interest.

Give me a call let’s talk through where you are and where you’d like to be.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach


P.S. Just got an encouraging testimonial from one of our recent graduates:

The class was very helpful and I received a lot of good information. I left with many helpful tools that will surely come in handy as we grow our brokerage business. The biggest help was the tips that were given from the instructors that work in the industry. --R.S.

No comments: