Hear Me

My beautiful bride Janis and I will be teaching together for the next Basic Freight Broker training course of Brooke Transportation Training. We have not taught together in a while because of my travel and her business with keeping the school running. I have been in the transportation business since I graduated from college several decades ago. Janis has been by my side most of that time. She took a year off from her life to write our awesome online course. We both have a passion for teaching. We are geared up to teach a great course.

We have been running a 2 for 1 special for the past 6 months or so. Pay for one to come to class and bring a friend, spouse or partner along for free. That special will end at the beginning of 2011. (Is it just me or does it seem like it was just yesterday we were worried about Y2K?), So give yourself and a mate an early Christmas gift by taking advantage of this limited special.

Freight brokering is a critical arm of the distribution of good in our economy. Learn our process that truly works to build a base of clients and service those clients with the utmost of integrity.

So join us November 15 – 19 in Dallas for our basic freight broker training course.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: