New Freight Brokers


We ask every group of graduates of our freight broker training school to give us input on our courses. I enjoy reading their thoughts and posting them because I know what they say about the course is a lot more important that what I say.   Some recent graduates gave us these encouraging words about their experience in Brooke’s live basic freight broker training course.  Freight brokering is a career with great potential for anyone who is willing to learn and work hard.  

These two recent students found value in the week spent with us. Read through what they thought and any of the testimonials on our website: www.transportationtraining.com. 


One of the most important things I learned was the legal part of the course.  I think that most of the course was good information.  I also liked the hands-on-experience with Tish on the load boards and price quotes.  Overall the course was more than I expected.

The part on software or tools for the business was also a plus.  It shows you the different tools and advantages of each software.  – Anonymous

 

If you are looking for a school that really wants to cater to your needs and be flexible enough to provide what you really want to learn, Brooke Transportation and Training Solutions is your call.

They are being very flexible and taught me what I need.

Brooke really shows a commitment with the students and really listens to meet your expectations. –D. Torrez


Give us a call if you have any questions or would like to enroll.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: