Freight Broker Grads


Jacksonville Freight Broker Training Graduates with Instructor Susie Moore
 

A few of our most recent Freight Broker Training Graduates graciously told us about their experience in class.  They thought the course was wonderful, great, and informative.  Here is a bit of what they had to say:

"I had a wonderful experience during the class.  Susie (instructor) explained everything so it was easy to understand.  I learned a lot of great tips.  I’m truly grateful my husband and I were able to attend this class.  Thank you Susie and Brooke transportation for this learning experience.– S. Mosley

"Love this class.  A lot of information.  Amazing teacher.  Thank you Susie Moore . You are amazing.  Thank you Brooke Training."  –Yulia Aminov

"I was overly impressed with what I learned in this class.  It was very informative compared to the online course.  I was able to understand more.  Loved the class.–A. Mosley

Every month we have live classes in various locations.  The classes are intimate so each participant has the opportunity to ask questions, get clarification and enjoy one on one time with the instructors.  Check our online calendar for a course near you.  www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: