This is why we do it!

I'd like to share an email that one of our expert instructors, Brad Lingo, received recently.

Dear Brad :


I took a Freight Broker agent training on February of this year in Ontario, Ca.

I'm pleased to inform you that I've been able to become part of a company as a Freight Broker Agent, and now I already have my office set up at home. Thru this process, I remembered every advise you gave us during the training, and I just followed those recommendations. One in particular that I remembered is: "That in one day I might received 100 no's, but I just need one to say yes!"

Thank you very much,


Sincerely,


Mauricio A. Panchame

This is why we do what we do. Thank you, Brad for always giving our students your 100%. You are truly changing lives. And way-to-go, Mauricio, for establishing this position and going strong in your successful career! God bless.


Moving Forward,


Jeff Roach

214-206-1169

brooketraining.com

No comments: