Opening the Door to Opportunity


It’s been such a pleasure training so all of these incredible highly motivated individual these past months. Everyone here, at Brooke, wishes you all the best of luck in your business ventures! And, a BIG thank you to all of our expert instructors for giving our students the best training possible! 



Read more below about what our students shared about their training experience. 

“Taking this class at Brooke Transportation Training has opened up an excellent door of opportunity for me. Drake has been great with helping provide the tools and knowledge that is needed for me to prepare myself for the world of a Broker. This class has given me the information and the keys to getting my business started. All I have to do is stay motivated and ambitious about getting to where I want to be with the career. And that is a millionaire!” - Disarray Heard 

“Brooke has a great class that not only teaches you about the freight brokering industry, but it also puts you in position to be mentored by some of the best in the business. Schooling is the one thing but placing me in a position to work with several industry leaders is more valuable than any school I’ve ever been to.” - Thomas Williams

“This class was nothing short of amazing; from the instructor/mentors to my peers. Of all the schools I’ve attended and classes I’ve taken, none compare to the constant, hands-on group discussions with Mr. Drake at Brooke Training. What I really like though, everyone that spoke to our class has definitely given me reassurance, inspiration, and motivation going forth! Thanks, Brooke!” - Genie Patton

“After taking the basic freight broker class through Brooke Transportation, I feel well prepared to start off as a Broker Agent. The instructor, Drake Sliver, did a phenomenal job teaching the class. Thank you, Drake Sliver! I’m definitely looking forward to taking the advanced class in a few months.” - Tina Young

“Brooke Transportation has provided a wealth of information that has been extremely helpful. Having had very little knowledge of the business, I leave here believing that I can be successful as a broker/agent. Drake was very knowledgeable of all aspects of freight brokering. It’s obvious he was a successful broker. Jill Hellwig was a strong confidence booster! She was delightful and very necessary. Eased some fear. Jeff Roach is fantastic. He truly cares about the success of his students and wants the best for us. He is a genuine man and more importantly believes that God can.” - Ebony Kilgore

“I had a wonderful learning experience with Mr. Drake. I was so nervous at first. We’ve learned so much about brokers, agents, trucks, and so on. I really think it should be mandatory to get training to become a freight broker because it can not be done successfully without the help of Mr. Drake Sliver. I had plenty of questions, but by the 4th day, I had all the answers to each and every one of them without even asking him. Loved it! I’m looking forward to my success so I can reach $1,000,000 and he will let me come speak with his class. Thank you.” - G. Lashounda 

“Drake was very informative about the broker business. He used life examples that he has encountered over the years. He did this so that we wouldn’t make the same mistakes in the field. I would recommend anybody to come take this class if they really want to become a self-employed individual.” - Nancy H.

“I came to Brooke Training without any knowledge about brokering freight, the transportation industry, and what it has to offer. Today, I am leaving empowered, knowledgeable, and confident that I will be successful. I highly recommend Brooke Transportation Training to anyone interested in becoming a broker agent. Jeff Roach and his team are great folks, inspirational, caring and very supportive.” - Audrey Patton

“I really enjoyed learning about freight brokering. I feel that this class has been very informative and I feel prepared to go out and get started with my business. Drake has been an excellent instructor. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.” - Natalie Beam

“Drake is the best instructor that I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable in the industry and is truly great in every aspect. I would highly recommend this class to anyone getting into the business.” - Gary Moore

“Jeff - magnificent and Drake - awesome. The instructors are really hands-on with information that I had no clue about! They were really patient with me and allowed me to figure it out with their expertise and advise. Really helpful.” - Chris Caldwell
“One of the best training courses I’ve ever attended. So much information provided, you can’t help but succeed. I would recommend this school and course to anyone.” - Patrice Caldwell

“Leisa Morgan was very resourceful. She showed professionalism, passion, and value for the work she does. She was willing to go over something over and over until I could understand. Drake Sliver was a great instructor. He was very resourceful.” Sopia Cofer

“Jeff and Janis Roach are very genuine and are committed to helping people reach a new level of success. The training at Brooke is comprehensive and everyone affiliated with Brooke values honesty, integrity, and communication.” - Richea Jones

“Being in the transportation industry, I felt that the information given was very relevant and current. The instructors are great speakers, very knowledgeable, and willing to answer questions presented by the students. Overall, I would recommend Brooke Training for anyone interested in getting into the business.” - Robert Cook

“Brooke Transportation is the Harvard School of freight brokering. Drake is superlative. He is the best in the business.’ - Richard Gathers II

“Awesome class! Friendly, informative, and very supportive. In class, fellow students were outstanding and helpful when needed. All in all, I would recommend this class for anyone looking to prosper and better their education! Looking forward to getting out there and getting those trucks running!” - William Johns 

“Class was very informative from the first day. I was made to feel welcomed and it was a friendly environment. Drake was awesome. Always willing to answer questions. I would recommend anyone new this adventure to definitely give this class a look.” - Travis Miller 

“I gained a lot of knowledge. Drake is very knowledgeable and is a good trainer. After this course, I am excited to get started brokering loads. Thank you, Jeff Roach, for everything you have done!!!” - Marcus Strickland 

“Very informative class and met really great people that came in to speak. This class makes me very excited to start my own business as an agent/broker.” - A. Williams

“Exciting and very beneficial. Learned a lot and if I could, I would do it twice! I can’t wait to go start my business ventures. They definitely have me pumped up!” - Demarcus Williams



If you are interested in pursuing a career as a freight broker or agent, we'd be honored to be apart of your journey. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime to discuss your future. Don’t forget to ask us about our limited time 2-for-1 promotion. 214-206-1169


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
brooketraining.com
jroach@transportationtraining.com
Cell: 817-897-0681

Office: 214-206-1169

No comments: