No Degree Required Career

Looking for a great career but you don't have a degree?  The transportation industry has fast paced career opportunities that don't require a degree.  Freight brokers help move products across the country by working with the carriers/truckers and the product distributors.  Freight Brokers often specialize in certain types of freight like automobiles, groceries or retail displays.

I have been in the freight brokering business for several decades.  I built a successful freight brokerage from the ground up. After years in the industry I decided to start a freight broker training school to pass on much of the knowledge I gained along the way.  I also have a great desire to mentor freight brokers who want to be professionals of high integrity.

This is an industry that is full of great potential for anyone who is willing to put in the work and be honest.  I believe that you may seem to win in the short run by cutting corners. But in the long run those who rise above and work with unquestionable ethics have the greatest gain.  They also sleep a lot better at night.

If you'd like a career that is demanding and rewarding give me a call.  I have freight broker training courses all over the country.  I love to consult with those in the business that need some advice.

Give me a call, no pressure, let's just talk about the possibility of a new future for you.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
214-206-1169
www.brooketraining.com


No comments: