Five Star Class


The sky is the limit with freight broker training.  This is the sky I marveled at on my early morning walk recently.  I started Brooke Training as a way to help others reach for the sky.  The learning continued this week as more students came to our class.   
Once again, I am so proud of the stupendous talent of the instructors who teach for Brooke Training.  These recent graduates learned much. Even when they didn’t think they had much to learn.   That’s a lesson for all of us.  We may go into a situation with low expectations and come out realizing we learned something valuable.  They learned freight brokering, as well as skills that will be advantageous in any industry.


I was hesitant to take the training course, thinking I had already been cultured in the trucking industry there wasn’t much I could get out of the class. The course and instructor proved me wrong. I not only learned the logistics of the business but also a lot of self improvement skills that will help me become and stay successful in this industry or any other moving forward.

-Christine M. 


I really enjoyed this class. My instructor Vinny was FANTASTIC!! He was very informative about becoming a broker or an agent.  The different visitors that stopped by and took time out to tell me about their experience with Brooke Transportation Training Solutions showed me that I made the right choice! Thanks you guys.  And thank you Vinny!!!!


-Maritza O


Good luck to you.  Feel free to call as you start your new adventure in the freight broker industry.  

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
214-206-1169

No comments: