Excited for the Future


We are rounding up week 2 of fabulous learning.  Here's what a few of the students told us about their experience in Brook Freight Broker Training School:  

Exceeded my Expectations

 

My experience with Brooke Transportation Training I have to say is 5 stars.  It exceeded my expectations, informing me and letting me know what to expect in within brokerage industry. I know how to make my own brokerage authority...   What I need to do...  How to go about everything .  I even,  learned a lot about myself.  Logical and Emotional and so forth, things I didn’t know about myself.  Thank you cousin Vinny  for helping us through these troubling times and helping me grow within myself.

Overall 5 stars from me. --Darreon Horton:

 

We are Gonna be Successful


Hey Vinny I just want to say this has been a tremendous week of training.  I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. Definitely time well spent.   I enjoyed meeting the 2 other participants,  Dareon and Ariba.  Especially you and the excellent training. I know we didn’t even scratch the service of what knowledge you’ve gained over the years.  We appreciate everything you have given us this week.  I know we are well equipped just with with the knowledge we did receive to go out and be successful to be a broker or agents or whatever else we do.  I know we are going to be successful.  I know we have you as a resource and the other presenters as well. I’m definitely glad I took the time to invest in this training.  I look forward to great things to come. --Loren Brown

 

I can fly

 

Hi everyone this is Iriba from Houston.  It has been a great pleasure to attend this school, Freight Broker Training.    It is a wonderful place.  A good institution. I recommend everyone to go. What I like about this school:  The staff is very patient. It took me about 3 months to get signed up. They were so patient and kind.  Anytime I requested information, they sent it to me as soon as I needed it . They were very punctual. The service is good. Mine was distance learning and  I received my material on time. The whole team is very attentive.  I got to see my cousin Vinny.  It has been a great pleasure with Cousin Vinny!

It has been a wonderful week of training, gaining new knowledge with my collegues Loren and Darreon.  It has been a great pleasure.

 

I feel like I have wings now even though they are not big and I can fly.  I’m so happy to enter the freight broker industry. I’d like to wish my 2 colleges all the best out there.  We will be able to make it . Know that our cousin is always out there to help us.  Thank you so much. --Iriba

No comments: