Excel in Freight Brokering


The brilliant people who choose to further their education, learn something new and stretch their world have a bright future.   Brooke Transportation Training Solutions purposes to present Freight Broker training courses with excellence.  We are expanding our offerings to assist professionals in their career development.  We just introduced our freight forwarding and dispatch consulting services.  More offerings are on the way.

We were blown away by recent participant impressions of the freight broker course, what they gained by taking the course and their excitement for the future.

That is why we started this school.  We aim to help others achieve what they want in life and in their careers.  Here are a few of the words from our most recent live and remote courses:

"I knew very little about the transportation industry, now I'm ready to start my own agency--lol.  Mr Vinny not only taught us about Freight Brokerage, he taught us about life.  I loved the class..."

"I gained so much confidence.  My instructor, Vinny, has a plethora of knowledge about the industry.  He helped me understand everything I learned in the basic course make perfect sense and gave me the tools to reach my goals in becoming a successful freight broker/agent. thanks Vinny!!!!

"A definite MUST have for anyone wanting to get into industry."

"Awesome training I could listen and learn over and over again from you Mr. Vinny!  Great understanding of the power of building relationships"

These are just a few of the graduates from our basic and advance freight broker training courses. You can read more reviews on google and on our website.

Career professionals in the  transportation industry are always in demand and today more than ever.  Jump into an industry that has a bright outlook.  Give me a call and we can talk about it.  No pressure just friendly discussion. 

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

817-897-0681

www.brooketraining.com



No comments: