Best Experience Ever


Excited to start a new career?  These recent graduates certainly are.  We have some amazing instructors that put their heart into training new freight brokers.  Below are some recent reviews of the basic freight broker course led by instructor Vinny:

 Great experience and very informative.  I would highly recommend. I thought it would be very boring and dreadful but IT WAS NOT!!  Can't wait to get started!  Thanks "Cousin" Vinny!!  Andrea Andrus

Class blew my mind!!!!  In a good way, haha.  Vinny is without a doubt the best instructor I have ever encountered.  This class was very interactive and very highly influential.  If you are looking for a Freight Broker class, TAKE THIS ONE!!

Very informative class. Mr. Vinnie was very thorough and had a friendly and positive attitude and display vast knowledge of the course.  I highly recommend to those who are looking to get in the freight broker business.  Derrick W. Walker

The training was loaded with so much valuable information.  Vinny was so knowledgeable and quite entertaining!  The class has been such a great insight to the freight broker/logistics business.  Jason White

I enjoyed the class and learned a whole lot.  It was very informative.  I learned way more than I expected.  Allen Walker

Amazing training with lots of resources, information, techniques and knowledge on the industry.  Vinny is the best. Danna Elliott

I did not know what to expect coming into the training, but I was very impressed with the knowledge I gained from the instructor and the guest speakers.  I am so hoppy to complete the course with the confidence knowing that I will be able to start my own brokerage business and continue to contact them throughout my career. 

I must say this was an amazing class and Vinny is just awesome.  I highly recommend this class to anyone interested in taking it!!!

I would highly recommend this training...I absolutely loved my instructor, Vinny!  Worth every penny.

This class definitely exceeded my expectations.  It was very informative and engaging.  Most virtual classes are power points and a bunch of talking from the instructor but Vinny kept the atmosphere light and fun. If you are looking for a freight broker/agent class then this is your ONE STOP SHOP!!!  I can't wait to take the advanced course.

This class was very informative...a must have if you are planning on taking this career path...the instructor kept us involved and was very helpful and wise in this field.  Tee Jay

The best experience ever.  Vinny is a wonderful instructor and made the class fun and run smoothly.  I'm ready to be a Freight Broker.

Great Training!  Mr. Vinny is an amazing instructor,  very knowledgeable and helpful!  This course definitely helped me get my business started and I really appreciate it!

Those are words from real people who just finished the course with Vinny.  Learn freight brokering, enjoy the process, and leave with a new path in life. We are so honored by the amazing students who are grateful and inspired by our course. 

Take the course live, remote live or online.  Come get inspired and learn a new career in a week.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com

214-206-1169






No comments: