Great Class

It was our honor to work with another great group of students last month. Here's what a few said about their experience. We wish you lots of prosperity and love to hear from you along the way.

This school really helped motivate me in the direction I am trying to go. I am leaving with a positive attitude that I will be successful with hard work and determination.
- Jr. Bishop

Tons of information and all very helpful. Had all my questions answered. I feel like I now have the knowledge needed to go out and start this new career path and have a real shot at success. E. Ozuna

This class is the cornerstone and the foundation of any business. The instructor and the classmates were just amazing. We learned a lot of information. I’m a better broker because of Brooke. I recommend anyone who wants to succeed, call and get signed up! T. Brown

I have learned a lot about being a broker agent. I learned how to communicate with other people and how to contact carriers and shippers. B. Dill

Thanks to Drake Sliver for doing such an awesome job with these students. Drake is an incredible new consultant that works with us on several levels. Go out and make some relationships and win customers for life.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com

No comments: