Facebook Fans

I have been very busy working in this dynamic business of transportation. To keep in better touch with clients, students, friends and associates I have started dabbling with the social media. Check out BTTS facebook page, become a friend and stay in the know.

I'll post about class opportunities as well as what I've been busy with of late. We are in the process of putting available loads up on our site along with an email sign up.

Sign up for our email and we'll send you opportunities and inspiration as well as educational updates to the BTTS training course.

If you've not taken our course take a moment and read some of the testimonials on our website. We have live classes monthly, a online course through pajama learning to start at any time as well as customized training and coaching.

I've truly enjoyed working in the freight broker industry for 3 decades (does that date me?) I've learned alot along the way. The best way I know to show my gratitude is to give back by helping those new to this exciting industry.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.transportationtraining.com
www.pajamalearning.biz

No comments: