New Freight Brokers

Just got a new batch of testimonials from our recent freight broker training courses in North Carolina. Our excellent instructors Susie and Ron Moore are incredible in their presentation and integrity. Our goal is to thoroughly train honest, hard working freight brokers.

The instruction and staff were professional. I appreciated the truthful instruction that I received which left me completely understanding the world of Freight Brokering in depth. Darcell Gordon

I enjoyed the teaching and the teacher I learned a lot and am ready to become a broker or agent. Robert Gordon

This class was very informative and has me very excited about starting a career as a broker. Darrell Pressley

My experience with Brooke Transportation Training has been eye opening. I thought I knew the carrier side of the business. Now I really know the carrier side. I really didn’t know about agent and broker. But now I am very excited about the possibilities. I have a new outlook on the transportation business. Very positive outlook. The training was very thorough. Ron Gilford

Hello! Greetings from Brooklyn, NY! I should say I have never regretted taking the time and effort to drive from NY to NC to take the Broker Training with the most appealing instructor of Susie (Moore)! Also, her father (Ron) was always there to share his knowledge , experience and thought on the whole industry which made the whole time I spent at Brooke’s the most valuable learning. Ravshan Ishnazarou

Susie was an exceptional instructor. She certainly exceeded my standards. I feel I am now prepared to enter the brokerage world. THANKS. Daniel Gonzin

If you or someone you know may be interested in getting into the exciting and necessary freight brokering industry give us a call 214-206-1169. Train live in Texas, North Carolina, California and Indiana or take our online course anytime from anywhere. Enjoy your summer.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.transportationtraining.com
www.pajamalearning.biz

No comments: