Your Welcome

I recently got a call from a couple from Simpsonville, South Carolina. I took some time to discuss with them freight brokering. They sent me back a very kind “thank you” email. To them I say “you are very welcome.”

One of the things I enjoy most about having a training school is the incredible people I have met along the way. Since we’ve had our “2 for 1” special we have had the priviledge of meeting and training many husband and wife teams. This is a great business to do as a family. My wife and I have worked together for decades now.

I truly am in the training business to encourage others in this business. I want to be sure my students get exactly what we promised. Business is picking up. Capacity is getting better. Education and in your face honesty is what our students get. If they are willing to put in the work, now really is a great time to get into the business.

Everything has changed so much that Education and Process and hard work will give anyone a competitive edge in this business. Used to be you could learn to be a freight broker by trial and error. I think that time has gone. You need an education to get up to speed quickly, to learn the technology and understand the best way to land accounts. My freight agent business has never been better.

Come to class and we will show you how to own your own business. for the price of a computer, a phone and training.

Read through our real people testimonials. Come to our NC class
August 8th. Check out Ron and Susie's Bio on my web site. Nobody in this Industry has more experience.

Or Call me and come to Dallas. Do your research before you call. But please call....

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.pajamalearning.biz

No comments: