New Freight Brokers on the Loose

Another group of graduates just successfully completed our freight broker training school. I’m looking forward to watching them get out there and find great success. Read what they had to say about their week in class with our exceptional instructors Vinny and Tish. Thanks for spending the week with us. Good luck in your new careers! Very informative course. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in the transportation/logistics or sales/marketing business. Vinny keeps you focused on the task at hand, keeping the class lively with lots of smiles. – Chaucy Bell Ah! I had an amazing experience. I learned a lot about how to be a broker agent. They made this fun but also educational. – Alejandro Cano Tish was a welcome enhancement to the class. I learned much from watching her as a broker/agent at work. Vinny brought a lot of enthusiasm and knowledge on the “Art of the Sale”. Invaluable information to both take to heart and to work. --Kevin Gard First day was tuff, I didn’t understand. By the last day, everything I had questions for got answered and it is clear. I had fun meeting new people. I had the opportunity to meet with a broker to become their agent.--Herson S. Valle I have had a good experience. I have learned a lot of new things. I’m leaving with a whole lot of knowledge about the transportation industry as well as the sales skills needed. --Jose Omar Rivera The instructors are great, especially Vinny. He makes the lessons easy to learn and his sales methods applied to brokers are invaluable. This alone makes the course worth the money. Hector Izaguirre The first day I came I learned a little cause I had experience in the Industry of transportation. My second day I learn more. On my third day I was very motivated and surprised. I found out I had no clue what the Brokerage Industry is all about. I can say the money I paid for this class is worth every penny. I am ready to be a Broker. Thanks to all the instructors in the Brokerage Training School. Sincerely yours, Luis Rivera. I really enjoyed Thursday with Vinny. He was very motivational and encouraging. I loved the personality trait tests, which determined different personalities in which you will deal with day to day. The binder that has been prepared for all the students is very informational and provides all the proper tools in becoming an agent or starting your brokerage company. --Laura-Lisa Garcia Moving forward, Jeff Roach www.brooketraining www.transportationtraining.com www.pajamalearning.biz

No comments: