MLK Day

-->
There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.  

Martin Luther King Jr.


I am encouraged by this quote by Martin Luther King Jr.  He was a man that stuck to his convictions whether they were popular or not.  He spoke truth.  He led an incredible life.   He loved God and lived out Biblical principals.  He left an amazing legacy.

 Yet, he was targeted and killed.

Leading a life of purpose and truth is not easy and could even be fatal.   I can get very frustrated when things seem to be falling apart while I am doing the best I can to be a man of integrity.  That is why I am inspired by this powerful quote by a man who made a difference. 

I am challenged to analyze the life I am living.  I challenge you to look at the life you are living.  If we can’t find anything we are doing of lasting value then we need to make some changes in our life. 

Have a purposeful Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach



No comments: