Freight Broker Trained

-->
I recently received a quote from a graduate of Brooke Training’s Freight Broker course.  I am so pleased when a student leaves our school ready to get to work.  This is a great industry for those who like to work hard and profit from that hard work.  We teach a process which has proven success in the transportation industry.  The economy is becoming more robust.  The stock market is on an upward trend.  Consumers and businesses are more comfortable buying.  Those goods need to be moved and so freight brokers are needed across the country. 

If you’d like to be a part of this exciting industry, give me a call.  I will tell you the truth about what it takes to succeed.  Getting educated is step one.  So here’s the quote from our student. I have edited it a little for clarity:

I learned a lot within the week I’ve been here…All the instructors were different, with their own way of explaining.  The agents were awesome when they spoke to us (over the phone or in person).  I did not know anything about this broker or agent deal when I first arrived.  Now that I have been educated I’m ready to work.

This course is very helpful.  The teachers have experience in the field and are helpful resources.

Luisa Ruiz Mendoza
 
I recommend this course for people who don’t know a lot about the industry and want to get the basics.


We train truckers who want to get off the road, we train disabled vets looking for a new career and we train entrepreneurs who want to add freight brokering as one of their skills. 

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach


No comments: