New Freight Brokers set to Earn Big


Just completed another great week of freight broker training.  Our instructors did another incredible job. The graduates learned more than they could have imagined, were inspired, gained insight and skills.   Here are testimonials from the recent graduates. 
My experience has been amazing.  I came here as soon as I graduated high school. I feel within this week I learned more than those whole 12 years of school.  Each teacher was wise, knowledgeable, kind, giving, and over all very good-hearted people.  I feel I know that I am ready to take on the world!!!  Thank you to all.  No matter where I go I will always have this with me and that is something nobody can take away from me.
-Alexis A. Gonzalez

I received a better insight into the brokering business and had a lot of fun learning about the sales skills and techniques.  I learned a lot this week! - Rudi Sinn

I enjoyed the dynamic and interactive teaching experience in the sales portion of the week.  The opportunity to meet representatives of established companies was of great value.


The class was very good and very beneficial to me, which allows me to stay in the trucking/transportation industry.  I was involved in an accident 4 years ago that took my job and ways of supporting my family with a lifestyle they were use to.  By becoming a freight broker I get to deal with the same people I grew to love for over 25 years and have an opportunity to make the money in a month which I made over a year at driving!  --Brent Lykins


This was hands down the best opportunity for me.  I came in the training class not knowing a lot about the trucking business.  This has given me not only the tools to get started but the motivation.  Also the companies coming in to show case their needs.  I would recommend this class to anyone who is looking forward to getting into freight brokering. --Tim Ricks


Brooke Broker/Agent training has much more value than what I expected.  Not only did I get all of the ins and outs of the industry, but I also learned a lot about myself during the second phase of school.

The presenters of this great material have my utmost gratitude.  I now feel confident on my next step.  --Ramon Gamino
We wish you loads of success.  Keep in touch.
Moving forward,
Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the testimonials! I'll be checking out the rest of this site soon. It's great to see older brokers stepping in to help train the rising crowd. I know they're appreciative, and the knowledge they gain here is invaluable.

Jenn | http://tedkeyesonline.com/services/freight-broker-training/