Experience of a Lifetime


We are honored and thankful to have the most incredible students come through our basic and advanced freight broker training courses.  These students include many disabled veterans.  The Vocation Rehab department will pick up the bill for these courses for qualified vets.  So often when someone gets something for free they don't value it as much as something that was costly.  But this is not the case with our students. Below is a recent letter I received from one of our advanced students: 
My final week at Brooke

So my final day has come at Brooke.  These 2 weeks have gone by far too fast.  The training I received at Brooke was the best.  I not only got the best knowledge and know how of being a broker and learning how to set up my business, but I also found out who I was.  Many nights prior to me choosing to take this leap I questioned my ability, and knowledge.  I thought of 100 reasons I shouldn’t.  After all I had (underlined twice) conditioned my mind to believe I was gonna be sitting in my chair at the age of 47 drawing SSD (Social Security Disability) for the rest of my life due to my accident.  In all reality what I was, I thought I couldn’t change (WRONG) (WRONG) (WRONG)!!

I was so lucky for all my instructors; however one stands out for me.  See what I didn’t know was I was letting my past control my future and present.  I had a FEAR of not believing and realizing my goals for myself.  Don’t please DON’T let fear keep you from doing anything.

F – False
E – Emotion
A – Appearing
R _ Real

I would like to thank you Janis Roach for helping me get enrolled.  Also, Jeff Ashcraft for helping me the first days of the class and the first day on the second week.  Also, thank you Tish for your superior training on rail freight.  And I want to say Thank you to Vinny.  My final instructor, mentor, and friend.  Vinny you gave me more than learning, you gave me something I hadn’t had in a very long time.  You showed me who I was.  You inspired me more than anyone has (ever).  I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life.  I would have never thought of getting this out of coming to this school.  There’s no money in this world that could have bought what you gave me.  Thank you so much and may God bless each and every one of you and may all of your lives be abundant.  Now as I make my journey back to Germantown, Ohio I and my family have a business now.  So look us up.  I would be happy to tell you my experience of a lifetime.
937-422-1068

P.S.  My business name (Capital Gains Logistics)
                                                937-422-1068

Take the LEAP

Be The Best

Sincerely,
Brent Lykins

Wishing you Brent much success in this new adventure.  Thank you for  your kind words.
Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: