Freight Broker School Grads

In December we had an excited group of professionals gleen all they need to know to become successful freight brokers.  Here is what they said about their week long course at Brooke Transportation Training:

I like the hands on approach of learning and role playing as if it were in the real brokerage world, and the concern of the instructor (Vinny).  The motivation of Tish to get across the webinar as a learning tool so that at the end of the learning week I’m ready to jump into a 600 billion dollar business. -- Beverly A. Vinable


Class has exceeded expectations.  The one on one interest in building sales skills needed to be a success in this business was priceless. -- Angela H.


I have a very positive perception of BTTS.  In my experience, I’ve never heard instructors, guests, and vendors give such creative presentations and opportunities in this field.  I would recommend this class to anyone who would want to become a freight broker.

The information in this course is very effective and knowledgeable. I would recommend this class to anyone who is interested in becoming a successful freight broker. -- Angela Boyd


Listening to Vinny for the past week has broadened my expectations on how I can become not only a salesperson but a better person.  Tish has expanded my possibilities on becoming a better broker.-- Kenny Key



A great big thank you to these students for coming to our course.  Thank you as well to Vinny and Trish for teaching with excellence, motivation and concern.  Join us in class or online this year and make 2015 a great year.  Our next Dallas class starts Jan 19, January 26th in Charlotte, NC and Ontario, California.  The year's calendar of courses, registration info and contact information is on our website.


Moving forward,


Jeff Roach
214-206-1169
www.transportationtraining.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It shows a lot of dedication to actually go through all of the training and classes necessary to get a classification like this. I have been trying to learn more about the employees I have in my businesses. This position intrigued me a lot more than most others. I have a lot of respect for everybody doing these jobs. They are generally some incredible workers.
http://tedkeyesonline.com/services/freight-broker-training/