Freight Broker Training Review


Here is what Brooke Transportation Training Solutions recent Charlotte, North Carolina graduates had to say about their freight broker training:


“For me this was one of the best experiences that I had.  The instructor was the greatest.  She teaches where you can understand and stops to help if you don’t.  It was like family. “  –Greg R.


“Very cozy atmosphere, good, even great teacher with an incredible sense of humor.  Very understandable and accessible especially for a person which English is not my native language.   I think I will again enroll in this course, because I love the way she teaches.  Thank you for the knowledge and patience.”  – Ilkwom I


“Brooke Transportation Training solutions freight broker/agent training has opened my eyes to a whole new world and way of living.  My instructor was very knowledgeable on becoming a freight broker or a freight broker agent.  I would recommend this course to any one that would like to work for themselves. “– Triron J.


Thank you to my team of amazing instructors for patiently and warmly presenting our freight broker training course this month.  Every month we have live courses in various locations.  I always am encouraged by the graduate testimonials for the Dallas course that I watch over and even more for the classes in other states where I don’t have as much interaction.  I purpose to have consistent excellence in our teaching and these testimonials show me that is happening.  I wish much prosperity for all these new freight brokers.  Call if you ever hit a snag. 

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: