Dream BIG


"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings." – Unknown

Are you conjuring up some big dreams?  Have you ever dreamed of having a career that is fast paced, fulfilling and has great earning potential?  You may say, well who hasn’t?  We all hope to find a career or build up a career that gives us satisfaction and does more that just pays the bills.  I started working in the transportation industry after I completed my college degree.  I have worked in just about every sector of the industry for many different transportation companies.  I found my life work in the industry as a freight broker.  I enjoy bantering with truckers as much as I enjoy fishing with shippers so being a freight broker came very naturally to me.  I developed relationships with professionals on both sides of the aisle. 

After decades as a freight broker I had a new dream.  I had a dream to build a freight broker training school to teach others the process that helped me succeed.  I wanted to teach brokers to work with integrity and determination.  I know that those two elements will get a broker far in this industry.   I have had to clean up the mess left behind by shady broker deals.  That motivated me to teach new brokers to be successful and honest. 

After teaching our live training class for a while I had another dream.  I wanted to expand that training by developing an online course.  Now anyone can take the course in their pajamas with a laptop.  

All along the way I’ve had various dreams with my wife, with my daughters and with my clients.  I have found much fulfillment in my life by following by dreams and letting some dreams go.  But without a dream I wouldn’t move forward.

Freight Brokering is not a get rich quick proposition.  It is a true career that has practically unlimited potential for earning.  Landing the first client can be tough but once you get the first load successfully delivered, the road gets easier.  Successful brokers build a book of business and faithfully service those clients.  A well-served client becomes a repeat client and helps establish the credibility and reliability of the broker.  Why not make that your dream?

Call me and tell me about your dream.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

No comments: