Interested in Becoming a Freight Broker? Here's What Our Students Said:

We are so humbled by the feedback we received from these awesome graduates! Our expert instructors, Drake and Tish, did an outstanding job teaching our Dallas, Texas class in November. Thank you, both! Best of luck to these new freight brokers and agents! Your success is just around the corner. Read their testimonials here: 


“When I signed up for Brooke Training, I honestly didn’t know what to expect. I am proud to say that I love the program. Tish and Drake are awesome. They really take the time to assure that you learn and understand the material. I feel confident with I learned that I can go out and be successful. Ms. Janis also goes above and beyond to make sure you get the most out of your training. Sincerely, a very happy participant.” - Akeem Luckett

“First of all, I would like to say thank you. This class was much more than I expected. I looked around at a couple of places, but I firmly believe that this is a one of a kind experience. Both instructors did extremely well in their presentation. Also, there was no gap in the teaching process which is not easy to come by when switching between instructors. My expectations before I came to the class were not only filled but poured over due to the ample information. With the environment created in this classroom by the instructors, any and everyone felt comfortable and involved with learning.” - William D. Griffin

“I enjoyed this training. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first heard of it, but it has exceeded my expectations. I feel confident that I will go out and become a good agent and then a broker. I want to hone my skills as an agent before I become a full-fledged broker. Drake Sliver was a really good instructor and I really learned a lot. It was all valuable information and he even mixed in personal and business experience to show us examples in real life. I really enjoyed the course. Thank you!"
- Christina Salmi 

“I would like to start off by saying that this has been an extraordinary week for me. Without knowing what to expect, the instructors here have made this week a comfortable and relaxing environment, giving the classroom a pleasant atmosphere to learn. I think the people here at Brooke Transportation Training have done an outstanding job with the way they laid out the class curriculum for the week. By giving out the basic knowledge needed to build a firm foundation in the transportation brokerage business, whether becoming a broker or agent. With this being said, I feel confident and assured that I can go out and pursue a life in the transportation brokering industry.” - L.W.

“To my amazement, the Brooke brokerage training course was some of the most informative material that was taught to me in such a limited amount of time. It was mind-blowing. With the patience and understanding of the instructor, it was really easy to grasp what was being delivered. I would recommend this to entrepreneurs of this field to attend this course. For the money that was spent for this course, I may say it was well worth it. Now armed with the knowledge that I possess, I’m confident to go on to be a successful broker in this field. So, Thank you.” - Nathaniel Joyner III

“I have been in the trucking business for 14 years with three being an owner-operator. I love what I do. I can’t complain, but there comes a time where we need a change. I wanted that change, a change where I am able to work from home with my own hours. I thought about becoming a broker for about 6 months and just now started to get the ball rolling. I signed up for Brooke Training not knowing if I would learn or not. Fortunately for me, I did learn, and I learned a lot. Being here has made me realize that I can be whatever I want to be, but I have to put forth the effort. The instructors have always been kind and attentive to any questions the students may have. Thanks to you guys, I am able to officially become my own boss working from the comfort of my home. I would recommend Brooke Training to anyone wanting to become an agent or broker. Being here was worth my money, and it will pay off on its own. I would like to thank Drake for showing us everything about the industry, the beginning will be rough, but we will make it. He showed us contracts, PODs, what you can and what you can’t do, etc. This week has been filled with great information. Next, I would like to thank Tish for showing us rates, how to plug in information into the CRM, etc. These two instructors have been great.” - Jesus Camarillo 

“This was worth the investment. I took this class with my husband. There were 12 of us in this class. We all were excited about our future business because one way or another you will become a broker or agent, depending on your current situation. You are prepared and set up for success. You don’t have to have any experience. They provide everything you need to know. Drake, our trainer, was very informative and very helpful on providing where to go and how to get the answer to your questions. Tish was hands-on in class. She walked us through live actions, which was very inspiring. Brooke Training is the way to go. They connect you with brokers and good leads to make sure you are as good as you want to be. Keep up the wonderful work. Everyone from start to finish at this company is amazing and I rate a 10!! May your company stay blessed!!” - Denise Joyner 


“When I came to this class, I did not know anything about this industry. Drake’s energy and passion was so amazing. His knowledge of this industry was very beneficial. He told us real-life stories to help us and I believe that in the future, it will help me to make fewer mistakes. This class was everything I wanted and more. I feel very confident leaving this class knowing I will be nothing but successful.” - Velma Cariaga 

“This class was absolutely awesome! My wife and I started this class actually not knowing what to expect. However, this class has by far exceeded our expectation. Mr. Drake and Tish are both incredible instructors! Their presentations were both informative, as well as interesting. I have been apart of a lot of seminars/classes in my lifetime, but this is by far the best ever! Thank you, Brooke!” 

“The class was very informative. It broadened my knowledge in areas I wasn’t aware of. The instructors were very detailed on how to be a freight broker and agent. Both instructors took time out to answer everyone's questions. They also provided videos that explained it further. The instructors made it possible for us to speak with a Broker, who went into detail about the business, which was very helpful. I would highly recommend Brooke Transportation’s class to whoever is interested in becoming a broker or agent.”- Diego Phillips 

“When I came to this class, I did not know what to expect as far as what I would be learning to start our freight brokerage business. Oh my! This class has beyond exceeded my expectations. I knew when I looked over the previous testimonials, that it would be great, but it has gone way beyond my expectations! I recommend this course to anyone that is thinking of getting into the business. It will truly prepare you for everything you need. Thanks so much to Drake. You have been an exception instructors from beginning to end! Thanks to Tish for taking the time to show us live and hands-on with the business we are pursuing. My husband and I are so excited and ready to take on the world of freight!” - Tavia Melton


Are you interested in an exciting career as a freight broker or agent? Give us a call 214-206-1169 We’d be honored to be a part of your journey to success. Don’t forget to ask us about limited time our 2-for-1 promotion. 


Moving Forward,


Jeff Roach
214-206-1169






No comments: