New year, New Careers!


Congrats to our December, 2017 graduates! We are so honored to be a part of your journey to success. Our expert instructors, Drake Sliver and Tish Cozine, provided these individuals the knowledge, experience, and guidance they need to begin their exciting new career. What a way to finish off the year! Thank you, both! 

Here’s what our students had to say about their experience: 

“Brooke Training Solutions was pretty much everything I expected. What I like about it the most was I was able to participate in a small class and was able to obtain a lot of information. I would recommend if you want to learn about (how to become a) freight broker. Brooke Training Solutions is the best place to learn.” - C. Allen 

“I really appreciated the attention, information, and quality of instruction that I received here at Brooke Transportation Training Solutions. Drake and Tish were extremely kind as well as professional. I really enjoyed my experience!” - Y. Smith 

“I enjoyed the thorough training and small group setting that allowed me to be more engaged and absorb mass amounts of information.” - C. Sims 

“While attending Brooke Transportation’s class, I was overloaded with a wealth of necessary information in order to become a broker/agent. I would like to thank and commend Drake Sliver (Instructor) for the patience and profound knowledge that he has instilled in me in such a short time. Please keep up the great work Brooke Transportation and Drake Sliver, especially with your open door policy.” - D. Furr 

“Drake was very motivating and encouraging as an instructor. Very informative program that allows you to make the best plan for yourself by directing you in the right way to go.” - A. J. Cleary 

“Brooke Transportation Training was an awesome and very informative experience. It takes you into the day-to-day activities as a broker/agent and what is needed to be successful. Our instructor, Drake, was very professional, very experienced, and gave a lot of good knowledge on the business, and gave us an outline on how to be successful.” - C. Mikell 


If you are interested in pursuing a career as a freight broker or agent, we'd be honored to be apart of your journey. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime to discuss your future. Don’t forget to ask us about our limited time 2-for-1 promotion. 214-206-1169


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

brooketraining.com
214-206-1169

No comments: