Learn from the Best

Today we’d like to introduce you to Gene Reddick. Gene is a transportation industry guru and Owner and Founder of a factoring company, Dorado Finance. We’re very excited to announce that Gene will be guest speaking in our Pensacola, Florida class. 



Having spent over 40 years in the Transportation Business with Ryder Truck Lines, Pacific Intermountain Express, Consolidated Freightways, Viking Freight System and Roadrunner Trucking, Gene has an in-depth understanding of the complexities and challenges facing business owners of any type.

The last 10 years of his transportation career, he served as the owner/founder of Orion Transportation Services – an El Paso, TX-based Freight Brokerage. He then opened Dorado Finance, Ltd. to serve as an extension of services offered to brokerage carriers. It grew so quickly, it became its own separate entity in 2002.

Gene lives and practices what we teach. He’s a giver, speaks the truth even when you don’t want to hear it, and genuinely loves to see others succeed. He never does anything halfway. He worked non-stop while building both of his companies. He’s an expert entrepreneur, avid angler, and sales and numbers guru. If anyone has a question pertaining to this industry, he knows the answer. 

Everyone needs a mentor, and Gene is mine. He has guided me throughout my career and he has played a huge role in the success of my business. I’m ecstatic to have the ability to expose my students to his knowledge and give others the opportunity to learn from him like I did. 

When he first started mentoring me in 1992, I knew that my life was going to change because if he showed me the process, I was determined to outwork everyone. 

That’s what I tell my students. We’ll show you the process and teach you the skill set, but you have to put the work in. 

If you’re interested in a career as a freight broker or agent, we’d love to show you the process and help you start on your new career path. Give us a call (214) 206-1169


Moving Forward,


Jeff Roach



No comments: