Bilingual Freight Broker


                                    Monica Jaramillo, Excellent Freight Broker Trainer


Our group of instructors are top notched.  Monica Jaramillo instructs our basic freight broker training as well as our advanced classes in Spanish and English.  Her training skills are incredible.  She is patient, thorough and enjoyable.  Spanish fluency is a big bonus in the transportation industry. Many professionals are Hispanic and we do a lot of trade with Spanish speaking countries.  Learn a new career or hone your skills in freight brokering with Monica.  Here is what a recent graduate said about learning from Monica:



I took the freight broker/agent training course at Brooke Transportation Training Solutions with Monica Jaramillo as my instructor. I found this course very helpful with lots of information. Monica is a great instructor! She gave me many examples so I could understand the process of how this business works. I am bilingual and she helped me in both languages. I am very happy with her for helping me with the whole process.  I am looking forward to start working now because of this course I feel more confident. I think this course is great and I would recommend it to whoever would like to work in this line of work. Thank you!  



Call with any questions or to sign up today.


Moving forward,


Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com

214-206-1169

 

No comments: