Fishing Freight Broker


A great advantage of being a freight broker or freight broker agent is being able to work anywhere with conductivity.   I love fishing, especially at Florida's beautiful white sand beaches and in their turquoise waters.

When I need a fishing excursion to clear my cobwebs, I plan a trip.  I take my phone and my computer with me, get a place that has a good internet connection and I'm good to go.  I can do my work and enjoy some refreshing sea air at the same time.

I believe that atmosphere is very important for mental health.  Working from home is a great perk but can get lonely.  Most of America learned to work from home this past year.  It is important to have a work/home/play balance.  That became a bit of a challenge when home was the workplace.  Since I've been working from home for years it was not an adjustment for me.  

In our freight broker training course we teach the skills needed to be successful as a freight broker.  We also share a plethora of advice on how to work from home, how to have that work life balance, how to stay focussed and inspired.  We give detailed information on how to structure the day.  You learn how to set goals with a mission statement for your business.

Being an entrepreneur is exhilarating when you see your plans falling into place.  Each day you succeed in hitting goals you are more inspired to continue on.

We are so proud of the success we see in our graduates.  We would love to take you along for the ride.  Our testimonials say it all.  Read a few, or watch them on video.  Our graduates are not only inspired for their new career they gain new inspiration for life.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
214-206-1169


No comments: