Zig Inspiration Continued

Mr. Ziglar reads three hours a day. . . the Bible and the newspaper (to see what both sides are up to, he says). He reads books that he enjoys and books that help him in his work. Read just three books on any one subject, you will know more on that subject than 95% of the population. Mr. Ziglar could have retired 15 year ago but he says he is re-fired, not retired. He walks the walk.

Let's look at our goals from six year ago.

Brooke said she wanted to be a singer and has been taking voice lessons for six years now. She wanted to produce a CD and sing at church. She has reached her goals.

My goal was to have a Brooke Transportation Brokerage in every city in two years. I kept that one quiet, just in case I didn’t make it. Well God rerouted my plan a bit…I have Brooke Training graduates all across our great land. My elearning course is in every major city in America and across the globe. My daughter approached her goals with no fear. She has a voice of an angel and sings every chance she gets.

I believe that had she not actually written her goal down and think it out she would not be where she is today.

I approached my goals with some Fear, the opposite of Faith. My goals didn't work out exactly as I planned. But I’ve found success none-the-less. Be adaptable.

Moving forward,

JR

Jeff Roach - President
Brooke Transportation Training Solutions

No comments: