Carrier Cash

Calling all carriers who could use some help with your cash flow. I am now offering freight factoring. 1.5% same day funding. My new division, Brooke Financial Services offers freight bill factoring. Similar to a loan from a bank, I give you the money needed today to pay your drivers, fuel and other expenses. I then wait 30 days to collect from your shipper.

Reduce the stress of money shuffling. Make your drivers happy by paying them quickly. A critical issue in any successful business is maintaining the cash flow you need to run the business efficiently while keeping all your creditors happy.

I can also teach you how to get in the freight factoring business, run a trucking company and lease you some trailers.

Give me a call and I can explain more thoroughly. I've been told I'm a funny guy, so if you need freight factoring or a good laugh give me a ring.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.transportationtraining.com
www.pajamalearning.biz

214-206-1169

1 comment:

Freight Factoring said...

Great source friend. I was able to take note all of your post here. Thanks!