Freight Consulting

I have learned some things along the way in the transportation industry. I continue to learn. As an educator once I learn something new I have a need to pass on to others the tips I’ve learned. So I offer consulting services.

If you own a small trucking company I can get you a great deal on freight factoring and on trailer leases. I can train you to open your own freight factoring company as well.

I also offer consulting on how to open a trucking company and
general consulting regarding the traffic industry. As you know if you follow my blog, I also have an on-line freight broker training school and a live school in five states. I work as a non-exclusive freight agent as well. I keep busy.

Besides Fuel and Drivers, I can supply almost anything to the carrier. They will get a great deal working with the top companies in the business.


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.transportationtraining.com
www.pajamalearning.biz

No comments: