Freight Brokers Trained



We graduated another fine group of students from our basic freight broker training class.  According to these folks, the class is a great place to start in this business.  They learned more than they expected and gained confidence to proceed.  Here’s what they had to say:

Brooke Transportation is a great place to start in the freight transportation industry.  In just one week I have the knowledge and confidence to start and run my own business.  I would highly recommend family, friends, and veterans such as myself to look into this field and take the opportunity for a great place to train in Brooke Transportation and Solutions. --Purvis Jones

My experience this week with Brooke team has been great.  I’ve learned more about the freight broker business in 5 days than I ever thought I would.  Brooke training is a great place to learn about the Freight transportation industry, and if I can give anybody advice looking to become a Freight Broker or Agent they need to come to a Brooke Training class first. --Carlton White


The Brooke Training course is very value for start the business for freight.  I learned pretty much knowledge from them.  I will tell my friends about this class is good to learn knowledge about the freight broker.  Teacher is a very nice person.  Thanks! –Yiming Chen

We certainly appreciate your recommendation of our course to others.  Our goal is to deliver more than we promise everytime. 

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

No comments: