Buckle up


Last week in Dallas along with the blizzard we enjoyed time with these two students of our freight broker training course.  We stayed in, stayed warm and learned a lot in a week.  Yesterday I shared two testimonies.  Here are another few who honored us with their kind words. 


“To start with the basic learning, this is the best training for me, covering most of the outline and contents of the course.  Instructors are friendly and helpful in all aspects.  I would recommend to anyone who would be interested in the industry.  The transfer of information is a bit fast so, it’s best to be prepared and ready when you decide to take this training. “
--Phoenix






“This class has been a great experience for me.  I’ve learned things that I think I can use to expand my family’s trucking company as well as learning the broker aspects of how to work with customers as well as how to work with and look for carriers.  I believe this has helped me to realize that there are so many opportunities out there in trying to grow yourself.  Thank you so much to all the instructors for showing everything that is out there.”
--Elenna


So come join us, buckle your seatbelt and get ready for a fast ride through the world of freight brokering. This is a great work from home opportunity.  
I started my training school because I really enjoy encouraging others to shoot for their dreams, stretch their abilities and keep filling their brains. 
Curious?  Give me a call. 214-206-1169

Moving forward,
Jeff Roach

P.S.  We are in Ontario, California this week then we’ll be in Jacksonville, Florida March 16-20 then Dallas March 23-27.  See the full schedule on our website.  www.transportationtraining.com


 


No comments: