New Freight brokers Trained


We finished up a live class in California.  As always, our instructor, Brad Lingo did an excellent job.  Here are the words from one of his graduates:

"This class is very informative.  I learned much from a truckers perspective and a broker.  Without the training from Brooke, I don’t believe I could have learned about this industry as quick as I did.  Thank you for this program it was worth the money.

I loved the interaction that took place in this class.  It always helps to role-play to build confidence.  Thank you, Brad.  I’ll call you when I make my first $100,000.00. " --Tyrone Mills


Now is a great time to be trained to be a freight broker.  I got an email today from 6 companies looking to hire freight broker agents.  I'm confident that Tyrone will do well as a freight broker and will be calling Brad soon to say he made his first big wad of cash.

We find training other for this career very rewarding.   I know there are other schools but I am confidant there are not other schools with instructors who have more knowledge, integrity and inspiration as our group.  We would love to have the opportunity to prepare you for a rewarding career as a freight broker or freight broker agent.  Give me a call.  214-206-1169

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: