An Awesome Class in Dallas, Texas!

We had an awesome class this May in our Dallas, Texas location. In their testimonials, our graduates emphasized that the knowledge they received exceeded their expectations! We are so happy to hear that! They also commended our expert instructors, Drake Sliver and Tish Cozine, for their ability to deliver an insightful, informative, and educative course, with a comfortable learning environment. They also mentioned our guest speakers, Thomas and Jeff Roach, who inspired and motivated them to embark on their new careers! Read their full testimonials below.


“Instructor is very knowledgeable and use the book and his real life experiences to teach the class. He has given me the confidence and tools needed to get started… I plan on being very successful and getting a good amount of accounts. As he says, “There’s enough freight for everybody.” - B. Smith

“As someone who has completely no knowledge in logistics, I found this class very informative. I learned a lot about the purpose of the consigner, broker, agent, carrier, and consignee. Our instructor also gave us a lot of knowledge in regards to the agent / sales role which is the most important since initially (that) is all you have to get your business to grow. I am walking away from this class with all helpful information that has given me confidence in starting my brokerage.” - Jazmin C.

“Very informed instructor, speaks well, answers questions knowledgeable, prompt. With instructors information, myself and my partner feel we have confidence and knowledge to succeed in this business. Great job.” - Victor H. 

“The learning that I received from Brooke Training was very knowledgeable. I came in without any knowledge about the Freight Broker industries and the book breaks down pretty much everything you need to know about the profession. What makes it easier, is that our instructor explains in details every segment of the book and is very knowledgeable of his work, and very professional, and also makes you feel comfortable about the whole portion. Thanks!” - Chris C. 

“Found the class very informative, insightful, not to mention educative. I enjoyed the instructors…liked the way they were patient in answering questions. Drake and Tish are experts in their fields and they made it easy to group the different aspects of the subject matter. The lesson with Thomas provided a real experience - together with a lesson on “spike” in rates; and spur-of-the-moment contacts with both the shipper/customer - quite an eye opener! Thomas’s personal story also provided me with inspiration and encouragement. Jeff made the whole experience very personal and inspirational. I felt part of the family. Great people!!! I am very hopeful and look forward to this as a challenging and rewarding career!” - Emmanuel T. 

“I was referred to Brooke Transportation by a friend. I had no knowledge in logistics or transportation, so I was going in this blind. I knew at some point in my career that I would need some idea of how transportation and logistics work. I am so impressed with all the knowledge gained, in one jam packed week. I am so grateful that a friend of mine shared this advice with me and I am very excited for what’s in store for me and the future. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. Something that will allow the freedom to make a fortune part time. I must first build it, first work hard at it, in order to buy my time back and enjoy the fruits of my labor.” - Walter L. 

“For this to be an introductory course, it exceeded my expectations. The experiences, knowledge and transparency all the instructors shared was invaluable. To me, the material was taught in a format that made it easy to engage - auditorial, hands-on, and visual. I got clarity on how I want to set an pursue my goals. I’m very appreciative of the open-door invitation to have Brooke Transportation Training Solutions as a resource for me in the future.” - Shyra Burrell 


Have you ever considered starting a career as a freight broker? Join us at one of our upcoming live classes or take our online course from the comfort of your home. Feel free to call me today if you have any questions or would like to discuss your future (214) 206-1169


Moving Forward,

Jeff Roach


www.brooketraining.com

No comments: