3 Successes and a Failure

I have found success,  yet along the way I've had some stumbles.  Not all my projects have turned out the way I envisioned.  I give myself permission to fail.  Yet when I fall, I have to dust myself off and get going again. 

So what do I think is needed to succeed?

First, focus more on giving more than you take. 

Secondly, learn and work a proven process.  The process takes the pressure off of the person.

Thirdly, always look for ways to get lean.  Reduce costs while increasing sales.

My biggest challenge is figuring out what project to do next. 

I am a believer and know that my success is because I've been given a lot of grace and blessing.  I'm not always great at it, but I try to be a giver.  I've been given back much more than I've given out.  

Think about your definition of success and go for it, full speed ahead.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com 

No comments: