Congrats, Dallas Grads!

What an incredible week we had with this vibrant group! Our expert instructors, Drake and Tish, were knowledgeable, informative, and passionate, in teaching these individuals the freight broker business. Congrats to our Dallas, Texas grads! Go get em, folks! 



Here's what our students said about their training experience:

“I had a great week training with Brooke Transportation training solutions. It was a week filled with useful information, taught by experts in the field. They were able to mix the education with practical industry knowledge to help anyone, regardless of past experience, start their own Freight Brokerage business. I am excited to move forward with opening up my own brokerage.” - Merid Tekle

“I would recommend this class to anyone who is interested in the transportation industry. The instructors are knowledgeable, informative and passionate about brokering and educating others. They provide the needed information to set up, network and run a brokerage or work as an agent for another broker. Thank you for the friendly and helpful service.” - June Thayn

“What a fantastic class! Drake, Jeff, Tish, and all the other speakers/teachers were all so full of knowledge. I met some fantastic people and many of them I will continue to be in contact with. Really looking forward to the Advanced Class next week. Thank you.” - John Conlon 

“It was a great week of training and motivation. Drake and Tish were wonderful and Jeff is fantastic.” - Rhone Wright 

“This week has taught me everything I need to know about the business. I can take this information and apply it to my business, without a doubt. I came in here Monday morning with little to no idea of what this business is made of. I would like to thank everyone at Brooke Transportation Training for welcoming me with open arms. Jeff Roach has made me feel like I am a part of his family. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested.” - Lilian Garcia 

“I took this course as a trucking company dispatcher and I feel like this course has given me the knowledge to become a broker and has refreshed my personal knowledge on the different day-to-day tasks that brokers are involved in. I appreciate the speakers and presentations given. They were also helpful.” - Anita Ruiz

“There have been many aspects of this business that I’ve come to learn extensively about. Thanks to Drake, Jeff, and Tish, I can confidently go into the field and rely on my ability to succeed.” - H. Garcia 


“Never miss an opportunity to see a sunrise. Build a book on honesty, integrity, and be a great communicator. Never stop investing in yourself. Thanks, BTTS!” - S. Domingo 


If you are interested in pursuing a career as a freight broker or agent, we'd be honored to be apart of your journey. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime to discuss your future. Don’t forget to ask us about our limited time 2-for-1 promotion. 214-206-1169


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
brooketraining.com
214-206-1169

No comments: