"One of the Best Decisions I Have Made in my Adult Life"

Congrats to all our February 2018 graduates! Our expert instructors, Susie Moore and Brad Lingo, did a phenomenal job inspiring these individuals and preparing them for their exciting new careers as freight brokers and agents! Great job, folks. Wishing you all the best. 

Read more below about what our students shared about their training experience. 



“I highly recommend Brooke Transportation Training Solutions’ Freight Broker Training. I am forever changed by this class. In one week, I have been inspired to become a freight broker and better my life.” 
Anthony Best

“My instructor was great! She kept the class interested and was very informative. Her ability to keep the class engaged was exceptional. This was by far one of the best decisions I have made in my adult life. This class and instructor and highly recommended.”
 D. Coin  

“I had a great experience with Brooke Transportation Training. They answered all my questions and introduced me to Brokers that were willing to help me pursue my dream of being my own boss as a broker or agent.”
Billy Robinson

“Class was great. I learned a great deal on the process of how to be a freight broker/agent. Training materials satisfied course content. Instructor, Brad Lingo, was very knowledgeable and brought a wealth of experience to the course with real examples.” 
Christopher Silva 

“Provided very good information and did a good job explaining all the information required to become a freight broker. Would highly recommend to others.”
Vanie Allen 

“This class was great. I learned a lot and it was very detailed. Susie was a great instructor and kept it interesting. Great Instructor! Great Experience!” 
Tim Kelly

“I really enjoyed the class. Susie provided us with the best training. I’m ready for the next move in life!” 
Nickelson Blanc

“I love everything about Brooke Transportation Training. Our trainer, Susie Moore in phenomenal in her teaching and instructing. Also, the materials that were given were very resourceful.” 
Regina Blanc

“Brooke Transportation Training Solutions, L.L.C. was very helpful. I enjoyed every moment. I would recommend it if you are interested in being an agent or a freight broker. This is a great program!” 
R. J. Smith

“Excellent Class. Susie is very knowledgeable on all the content. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to gain knowledge in the logistics field.” 
Victoria Mockey

“My experience at Brooke Transportation Training Solutions was incredible in ways I didn’t expect. This class was a wonderful opportunity that I will forever be grateful for. The course is very informative and very detailed. The instructor, Susie Moore was such a wonderful person to work with. Listening to her did not make the class feel long at all. I admired her teaching methods very much. She is the perfect instructor for this course.” 
Helen Gebre Kiristos

“Class was great. A lot of information in a short period, but was easy to digest with Mrs. Susie Moore - great teacher!” 
Valirie Riley

“Awesome class! Very knowledgeable instructor. I will definitely recommend any aspiring logistics associates to come through.” 
Bobby Simmons 

“I learned a lot in the class. The instructor, Brad, was very helpful. He answered all my questions. I obtained lots of knowledge. He was very friendly. We learned about brokers and agents, how to call the customers, and what websites we should use about claims and factoring. I am glad I took this course.” 
Jasleen Kaur

“The course itself was very informative. It provided the information required for me to get started with my own brokerage. The instructor, Mr. Brad Lingo, is very knowledgeable in the topics he is teaching. He provides great examples, is very honest, and straight-forward about the job itself.” 
Viviana Veliz 



If you are interested in pursuing a career as a freight broker or agent, we'd be honored to be apart of your journey. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime to discuss your future. Don’t forget to ask us about our limited time 2-for-1 promotion. 214-206-1169


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
Cell: 817-897-0681
Office: 214-206-1169 








No comments: