Celebrate the Fourth

Happy Fourth of July, let freedom ring, remember the cost and privilege of our independence. My friend and guest speaker Krish Dhanam (krishdhanam.com) has an appreciation for the freedoms of America that those of us born here take for granted. In his book American Dream from an Indian Heart he tells of his journey from impoverished India to polished America. “The parallels between India and America are drawn because of the personal strength I have received in the comparative advantages of these two very different democracies. The musings of my wandering mind are beliefs I have adopted after being a spectator to human behavior all over the world.”

I will be using parts of his inspiring book in the blog. I know I don’t fully appreciate the freedoms we are afforded as Americans. So today join me in reflecting on our freedom and dreaming dreams that we can actually achieve in America. Be a part of a better tomorrow in a great land that too often falls short of greatness.

Now go eat a hotdog and apple pie while you twirl a sparkler.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: