Moody Monday

Are you raring to go on Monday…or do you drag? I believe how you start the week sets your tone for the week. On those Mondays that I get up, get going and tackle some hard projects right off I feel darn good about myself. That feel good feeling carries over all week long. Tackling the hard stuff right off also takes a big burden off my back.

Then there are those dragging Mondays. I used all my energy on the weekend and just want to coast on Monday. I do no brainer activites, drink extra amounts of coffee and procrastinate the tough stuff. By the end of the week I’m feeling pretty lousy at my accomplishments.

I purpose to order my day with real priorities not fire alarm mentality. I try to make my to do list before I look at my inbox because for me, emails can really side track my day. Take time every morning, and especially Monday to quietly think through what are the most important tasks to accomplish and people to see. I take time to connect with God, my family and then my work. Those are my priorities in order. How about you?

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: