The Graduates Testify

I am so thankful for Ron Moore, Susie Moore, and Lance White, our instructors who teach well. Since the opening of Brooke Transportation Training Program we have had a goal of helping people better their future and teaching integrity along the way. We always ask our Freight Broker class graduates to tell us about their experience. Here's a few from our last group:

What a great team! Ron’s lifetime of experience in this field is an invaluable asset in this course. Suzie has great presentation skills. I feel very secure in recommending this course for anyone wanting to enter this end of the transportation industry, regardless of your level of experience. Well done! Money well spent on my part.
Steve Johnson 2/09 Ontario, California Class

Very informative. I have a much better understanding of what it means to be a Broker/Agent. Trainers were very knowledgeable. Larry 2/09 Ontario Class

Good comprehensive course. I’ll surely use the reference book given us in class. A rewarding experience. Raphael E. Ontario 2/09 Class

The class was informative and Lance was a great teacher. I have told a few of my friends about the school and the website to check out. I am looking forward to my career in Transportation thanks to Brooke. Brandi 2/09 Dallas Class

Taking the class was definitely a life changing experience for me. Lance was a great instructor who was always willing to answer all of my question and help me understand everything completely. This class provided me with all the tools and resources to get started and become successful in this business. Taking the Freight Broker Training Course has allowed me to turn my dream of having my own business into a reality. Thanks! Artelia W. 2/08 Dallas class

Good luck to these graduates sure to find success.

I'll be on a spring break next week so may not have a chance to blog. If not have a great week and Easter Celebration.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

No comments: