A Pat on the Back

We had another great class in July. But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what some of the graduates said about head instructor Lance White, our motivational speaker and they even mention me and my beautiful bride Janis:

Excellent choice of motivational speakers. Paula H.

Lance is an excellent teacher! Very knowledgeable tin the transportation arena. Keeps it interesting. Paula H.

This week has been great! I enjoyed the instructors’ ability to explain complex information of the broker business. They placed emphasis on “honesty and character” . However, beware of Jeff Roach and his dancing. Lance was very informative on the technical lay-out of the business. He answered all of the questions we had. – Marvin G.

It is very refreshing to see that there are still companies who pride themselves in customer service. Jeff and Janis exceeded every expectation to ensure my traveling experience went well. I can’t put a value high enough on the knowledge these folks provide. – Jeremy C

As a long time professional broker, I found the course provides a good base to build a career. Instructors were informative and friendly. Guest speakers provided inspiration and motivation. The vendors offered systems and tools needed to succeed. Dan E.

I liked it a lot. Jeff, Janis and Lance helped me understand the freight business in a nice, fun environment. – Marcela V.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: